How many lotto numbers should you pick to fill in your ticket?
Playing a lottery is known to be the easiest and fun way of becoming a millionaire all over the world. Names such as Mega Millions, Powerball or Eurojackpot heat up the imagination of millions of players from all around the world. Playing the biggest American and European lotteries was difficult some time ago.
Tickets could be bought only at a local store or a lottery office, so getting a ticket was only possible during vacation or a business trip. It’s much easier nowadays. It’s the 21st century! But we’re not talking about travelling, we’re talking about possibility to play the lotto online. You can pick your numbers, fill in the ticket and check the results with just a few clicks from the comfort of your home.
How to fill in a lotto ticket?
There are numerous good reasons to play the lotto, with the great jackpots and rollovers being the most important. Let us remind how big (or even huge!) the largest winnings in the particular lotteries were. Powerball rollover surpassed one and a half billion dollars, Mega Millions rollover reach 656 million dollar, and 190 million euros in EuroMillions.
How to play? The amount of lotto numbers to be picked is the most important thing to know. We assume that the proces of filling in the ticket is simple, so we’ll just focus on the amount of numbers to pick. You can do it by yourself or use the quick-pick tool.
Here’s a guide to help you with picking the numbers in particular lotteries:
– in MegaMillions you need to pick 5 numbers within the 1-75 range plus 1 extra number within 1-15 range; you can also use the Multiplier feature, which allows your prize to be multiplied up to five times; the guaranteed jackpot in MegaMillions is 15 million dollars
– Powerball requires picking 5 numbers from 1 to 69 plus an additional Powerball number from 1 to 26; the PowerPlay feature multiplies the winning up to five times; the minimum jackpot in Powerball is 40 million dollars
– you need to pick 5 numbers within 1-50 range in Eurojackpot and two additional numbers within 1-10 range; the minimum guaranteed jackpot is 10 million euros
– the player needs to pick 5 numbers from 1 to 50 and two Lucky Star nubers from 1 to 12 in EuroMillions; the minimum guaranteed jackpot here is 17 million euros;
– you need to pick 6 numbers out of 90 plus an extra Jolly number in SuperEnalotto; the minimum guaranteed jackpotr in SuperEnalotto is 1.3 million euros
– UK Lotto requires the player to pick 6 out of 49 numbers; the minimum jackpot in this British lottery is 1.9 million pounds
Having all the required knowledge, you’re all set to buy your lotto tickets onlne. You can check the current rollovers and draw results on our site. As you see, there’s no need to wait in lines to get your lotto ticket. Same applies to the lotto results, you don’t have to wait for the TV broadcast to check if your ticket won. With LottoPark, it’s all at your fingertips, and you can play the world’s biggest lotteries with just a few clicks, from the comfort of your home.