Where can you buy tickets for Powerball or Eurojackpot?
It would be really hard to find a single person who hasn’t entered a lottery office to get a ticket while passing by. Seeking for a thrill, but also great winnings – we see the lotto ticket as a chance to change our lives. Now it’s possible to do that in a more convenient and comfortable way. How? Playing the world’s biggest lotteries online is what we’re talking about. Just a few years ago it was simply impossible, as the possibility to play the biggest lotteries was available only to those, residing in the particular country where the lottery was organised. Travelling over the world has also become simpe, but you don’t need to do that when you just want to get yourself a lotto ticket, all you need is a web-enabled device. How does it work?
Playing lotto online
LottoPark allows you to open a player’s account in a matter of seconds. Registration is simple and quick, you just fill in some fields, including your personal data (that’s required for the payout of your winning). That’s it, you can get your ticket now. LottoPark allows you to buy tickets for numerous lotteries from all over the world. You just need to pick the numbers you’d like to participate with in the draw. The amount of numbers is defined by the particular lottery rules, but it’s up to you which numbers will you pick. You can pick the numbers on your own or use the quick-pick tool and the system will pick the numbers for you at random.
What lotteries are available? What are the rules? Here’s a brief guide:
– Powerball requires you to pick 5 main numbers from 1 to 69 and an extra number ranging from 1 to 26. You can also use the PowerPlay feature to multiply your eventual winning up to 10 times
– Mega Millions requires you to pick 5 numbers within the 1 – 75 range and an additional number from 1 to 15. Mega Million also gives you the possibility to multiply your winning up to 5 times with the Multiplier feature
– EuroMillions requires you to pick 5 main numbers from 1 to 50 and two extra ones within 1 – 11 range
– SuperEnalotto requires you to pick 6 numbers from 1 to 90 plus an additional Jolly number
– UK Lottery requires you to pick 6 numbers within 1 – 49 range, same as the Polish Lotto
The lotteries listed above also give the possibility of playing with a system entry, which means picking a bigger amount of numbers to create all the possible combinations with the set. A system entry increases the odds of winning as it’s actually like playing with a bigger number of tickets at the same time.
Lottery draws that draw attention
Lotteries all over the world draw huge attention, especially when a great rollover occurs. Let us just remind the heat when one and a half billion dollars was waiting to be claimed in Powerball or the Mega Millions rollover worth $656 million. The highest recorded rollover in Europe has reached 190 million euros in EuroMillions.
Here’s a weekly lottery draw schedule:
– Tuesdays: EuroMillions, SuperEnalotto and the Polish Lotto
– Wednesdays: Mega Millions and the UK Lottery
– Thursdays: Powerball, SuperEnalotto and the Polish Lotto
– Saturdays: Mega Millions, SuperEnalotto, UK Lottery and the Polish Lotto
– Sundays: Powerball
Lotto draw results are published on our site right after the official announcement, so there’s no need to watch the broadcast to check your tickets. Don’t hesitate, play lotto online!